We are in search of an experienced Laravel developer responsible for building high-end web apps (backend and frontend) with Laravel. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new and update existing web applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the project.
A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality products is essential.
- At least 1 year of experience
- Familiar with REST APIs principles and back-end service development
- Ability to integrate with third-party services from providers like Google, Facebook or Apple
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of Bitbucket (Git)
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organized agile teams
- Active communication with the customers to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
What We Ask
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and the option to work from home.
- Attractive salary package.
- Additional health insurance.
- The opportunity to learn from other experienced senior developers, analysts, and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits are based on achievements.
- Lots of coffee
Type: Full Time
Location: Remote Sarajevo