We are searching for an experienced PHP developer responsible for building high-end web apps (backend and frontend) with Laravel/Symphony. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new and updated existing web applications and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different project layers.
A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
- At least 4 year of experience
- Strong proficiency with PHP, MySQL/PgSQL
- Familiar with REST APIs principles and back-end service development
- Ability to integrate with third-party services from providers like Google, Facebook or Apple
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of Bitbucket (Git)
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organized agile teams.
- Active communication with the customers to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
What We Ask
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and the option to work from home.
- Attractive salary package.
- Additional health insurance.
- The opportunity to learn from other experienced senior developers, analysts, and consultants.
- We are working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits are based on achievements.
- Lots of coffee
Type: Full Time
Location: Remote Sarajevo